Sunday, October 2, 2011

Just another Sunday.

So, after not being able to fall asleep until 4 a.m. and waking up to cats meowing at my door at 7 a.m., I had the brilliant idea to go to the gym to try and wake myself up.  What should have been an hour and a half workout took two hours and fifteen minutes. I probably zoned out about 100 times throughout.  I feel like I'm in a dream right now and I still have to go to work tonight.  On top of that, I have to be up really early to get to my other job tomorrow morning.  The only silver lining is the new Breaking Bad tonight.  4 cups of coffee at work will hopefully keep me from falling asleep.  Hope you all are having a more rested and relaxed Sunday. 

8 comments:

  1. If you go to the gym, you'll like my tomorrow's post. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. Ill be sure to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can imagine how you feel. You should have gone to workout before, physical workout helps me fall asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your horrible Sunday buddy. I know that feeling, when you're really tired and trying to work out, you're better off not bothering as you end up getting very little done. Good luck at work and enjoy Breaking Bad tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, got off work early. im home now and exhausted. I shouldn't be so pessimistic. Tomorrow is going to suck, but I have the following 3 days off. I intend on sleeping about 20 hours on each of those days. So, things could definitely be worse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The next one will be better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Despite having no time to rest, at least you still have time to workout. I have no time for both.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks guys. I should have never complained in the first place. I got off work at my other job early today as well. My boss got sick and we canceled our appointments. I won the exact amount of money I missed out on playing a scratch off ticket. Plus, I got to go to the gym for a long time. Turned out to be a pretty good day.

    ReplyDelete