Friday, September 23, 2011

The most boring post you have read in days

Well, things have become eerily stagnant in my life.  Gym, work, home.  Hang out with my 3 cats.  Watch tv and go to bed.  This has been the least eventful / most boring time I can remember.  I've been invited to things, but I can't seem to muster the energy to get out.  I did paint my bathroom and bedroom, however.  I found a cool shade of blue that I used on both.  Sorry, but that is honestly the most exciting thing I have done lately.  Oh, and Im putting a blackboard on my wall.  I really enjoy drawing when Im bored.  So, with the addition of the blackboard and the increasingly boring lifestyle, I should have plenty of time to doodle.  I expect absolutely no response.

3 comments:

  1. I've experienced a stagnant phase in my life recently buddy and though it sucks you just have to go with the flow and hope for more exciting stuff. It will come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really depressed, just bored with the routine. I just need a new hobby or vacation or something. Im working on it.

    ReplyDelete