Tuesday, September 13, 2011

People surprise you

I promise this will be the last time I talk about my recent breakup, but I did learn a pretty important lesson from the experience.  I've had peripheral friends, good friends, great friends, and then those few that mean the world to me.  Funny thing is, when something really troubling comes your way, its interesting to see which ones really come to the rescue.  And its not always the ones that top the list. I don't feel any differently about the close ones that haven't really been there for me, but it makes reconsider what real friendship is.  Moral of the story, if someone needs a shoulder to cry on, be that for them.  Even if its someone you aren't particularly close to. It might not mean much to you, but it will mean the world to them

No comments:

Post a Comment